Apr 12, 2021
OPEN FOR BUSINESS
Classified as an essential retailer, Toolstation has been open for business across the UK throughout the pandemic, supporting both the trade and DIY enthusiasts with tools and more.
The safety and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers remain our number one priority so we will continue to maintain all of our Covid secure procedures. We take every precaution to reduce the risk of infection and we appreciate every effort you make to help us keep everyone safe.
So if you’re planning to visit one of our branches for Click & Collect or to shop for something in-store, please follow the guidelines below.
Check our branch locator
for your nearest branch.
Shopping safely in store
Order Using Click & Collect
Our speedy 5 min Click and Collect service remains one of the safest ways to buy from us and minimises your time in store. Place your order at toolstation.com 7 days a week, and visit the store store once your collection confirmation is received by email or text message.
Your items will be held at your selected Toolstation branch for 14 days, after which point your order will be put back to stock and refunded automatically.
You can still order what you need at the counter but wherever possible please check if stock of what you need is available at your local branch first. You can do this online by visiting the product page and clicking ‘check stock in your local branch’
. If this isn’t possible, we’ll also have catalogues in-store, should you need one.
Branches are open between 7am – 8pm Monday – Friday, 7am – 7pm Saturday and 9-4pm Sunday.
The following stores are excluded from our standard opening hours.
||Opening Hours Mon-Sat
||Opening Hours Sun
||7am – 5pm
||9am – 4pm
||7am – 5pm
||9am – 4pm
To reduce the risk of infection we would recommend using contactless card payment but you can also pay in cash at the branch, if you prefer.
For your safety
All our branches have social distancing markers, hand sanitisers, protective screens on our counters and we regularly deep clean all of our stores.
It is a legal requirement to wear a face covering in our branches
To help protect our colleagues and customers we would ask you to wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth when you shop in our branches unless you are exempt.
If possible we would ask you to shop alone to reduce congestion in our branches.
Occasionally, we may reach our limit of the number of people in our branches. If this happens we will operate a one-in, one-out system with queuing outside.
We are also happy to deliver your order directly to your door, 7 days a week.
- FREE Next Business Day delivery is available for orders over £25 for orders placed before 9pm Mon-Thurs and before 6pm Sunday
- Saturday and Sunday delivery is available for orders placed before 6pm on Friday for Saturday Delivery and 4pm Saturday for Sunday delivery. Items over 30kg can only be delivered next Business Day Mon-Fri. Orders placed after 9pm Thursday will be delivered the following Monday
see here for details
- Pre-12 delivery service is now available for weekday deliveries.Place your order before 6pm Mon-Thur for next business day delivery by 12pm. Orders placed after 9pm Thur and before 6pm Sunday will be delivered by 12pm Monday. UK mainland only
- Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an invoice email with the courier details and your tracking number
- Alternatively go to MyAccount, click on your Order History, click on the TRACK icon to link through to the carrier website and the tracking details for your delivery
- Delivery direct from suppliers is available and specific delivery times will be displayed on the product page
Customer Service Support
Thank you for your continued patience and support during these unprecedented times. We are working incredibly hard to respond to customer queries and aim to respond within 2 business days. Please note:
- Please in the first instance use our FAQ’s page
- If you need to contact us please use our Chat service or our contact us form on the contact us page
- If your enquiry is about an order already placed, please be assured these will be dispatched in line with your chosen delivery option
Refund and Exchange Policy
- Social distancing guidelines now allow physical returns in branch to fully recommence, therefore the 30 day money back guarantee will now resume.
- This does not affect customer statutory rights, including if the goods are faulty or defective
- PPE products including Gloves, Masks and Respirators and Ear protection ranges are non-returnable at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.